Project: Breakthrough Stories – Interviews with teenage changemakers
We wish to hear of your country’s young hero*ines how they succeeded.
[With Gayle Kimball, academic researcher on youth and civic engagement, and Youth-Leader Magazine]
We seek to learn from young changemakers about the steps of their success journey.
- In what setting did they grow up? Did they experience Youth Leadership Essentials?
- What allies, occasions, encounters and moments define milestones on their journey?
- What obstacles did they encounter? How did they overcome or walk around them?
- What support would they have appreciated? Where do they find it today?
- What makes an enabling environment to them? Which have they evolved over the years?
- What were most touching moments?
- What’s next and how can people help?
- and more
for sharing with the RCE Berlin community, with the RCE network, for publication in Gayle Kimball’s books and Youth-Leader Magazine.